Do you have any doubts ?
Do not hesitate to ask us, our staff is at your disposal for information and clarifications
Frequently Asked Questions
- From Venice Marco Polo airport:
Public transport: Alilaguna, Blue / Red line to the “Giudecca Stucky” stop.
For information: https://www.alilaguna.it/
- From Venezia Santa Lucia train station:
Public transport: vaporetto line 4.1 or 2 at the Ferrovia landing until the “Redentore” stop.
Boats are a 10-minute walk from the stop.
- For those arriving by car, you can park your vehicle in the Garage of Piazzale Roma or Tronchetto *.
Public transport: vaporetto line 4.1 or 2 at the P.le Roma landing to the “Redentore” stop. Boats are a 10-minute walk from the stop.
* MUNICIPAL GARAGE: Reservation required
Piazzale Roma, Venice
+39 041 24 24
GARAGE SAN MARCO
Piazzale Roma 467 / F 30135 Venice
Tel. +39 041-5232213
GARAGE ANKLE BOOT
New island of the Tronchetto 1 30135 Venice.
Tel. +39 041 5207555
Check-in is between 15:00 and 20:00. Check-out must be done before 10:00.
In case of arrival before the check-in time, the possibility of access to the cabin is not guaranteed but you can store your luggage for free at the property.
- In case of arrival between 20:00 and 22:00 there is a penalty of € 20.00.
- In case of arrival between 22:00 and 00:00 there is a penalty of € 30.00.
- In case of arrival after 00:00 there is a penalty of € 50.00.
- In case of departure after 10:00 there is a penalty of € 10.00 and we kindly ask you to inform the cabin crew when you check in.